4.25.2012

Skinny miny

Celine had her four month well check today, she will be five months on the fifth...we are a little late.

Her appointment got delayed due to my foot. We found out that our little peanut is just that, little. 12lbs - 7% for weight and 50% for height. Dr. suggested we start feeding her purees, oh the food fun begins!

Next Tuesday I go back to work.
Next Friday we move out of our house into a two week rental.
In three weeks we move into our new home and hopefully I also start to get to wear a real shoe.

2 comments:

  1. I bet Briggs weights more than her!! She is precious. Can't believe all you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably is, Reece has always been above 97% for height/weight so this is all new for me. So much going on...but it is all good stuff once we are setteled trying to keep it in perspective. Briggs is so cute, can't wait to meet him!

      Delete