Inspection went off without a hitch, we are on the official countdown 20 days till we hand over the keys to the new owners. Sold sign is up and we have started packing.
Our nanny starts TOMORROW and I am super excited about her. She emailed me today to ask me if I minded if she brought home made play dough. Love her already!
In other news my first birthday goal regarding finding a place we can live for the next 10 years can be checked! We found the perfect home (below) for our family in Finn Hill. To make it even better our nanny found herself a perfect home in Ravenna only 10 miles away! I have to admit hiring a nanny who was moving home from Florida while we may or may not be moving could have gone terribly wrong but it didn't thankfully.
We move into or new house in 31 days so we will be moving in with family for 11 days in between our sale and purchase.
I go back to work in 16 days, I am actually excited. With Reece I went back full time so it is nice to just be heading back part time this time. I am looking forward to the balance and I miss my work friends.
I am still no weight bearing with my broken foot, totally sucks. I want to throw my crutches and scooter in front of a freight train then take the broken pieces and cover them with gas and light them on fire. I go back to the doctor in 7 days.
Lots going on around here...

Congrats! Beautiful home - looks amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine, I promise to give you a call once things slow down so we can catch up. Hope you are doing well!
DeleteSO, so, so excited!! Huge congrats, fun things ahead.
ReplyDeleteOh fun!!! Love the house. Shingles r my fav.
ReplyDelete