Spending our last weekend in our house we brought our babies home to has me feeling a little nostalgic. In the last decade Craig and I have built a wonderful life together. We are coming up on six years of marriage, have two beautiful children and still want to end most days together.
I love you Craig Logan Miller (you will probably never read this), you drive me crazy, you are a great Dad, you are a hard worker, you are funny when you want to be, you are trust worthy, honest, reliable, kind, you love your family and friends and always want to do the right thing, you hate to shop but when you do you splurge and prefer quality over quantity, you get stressed out easy, you can be very romantic and practical at the same time, you could do the same routine forever and never get sick of it, I worry about your health because I want to hold your hand when we're old, you are my home, you feel safe, I trust you, I feel like you have always been the one, you fall asleep watching TV every night, you are very messy but you can pick up a house faster than anyone I know, you leave cabinets open and toilet paper rolls empty but never forget to add a stop on the way home from work to pick up something we need, you usually want to read stories to Reece at night and do special voices just for him that Celine and I listen to on the monitor, you can fix anything, build anything, you are an old soul, you are handsome, you have the best skin color ever and tan in 5 minutes, you love to vacation but hate to be lazy, you are adventurous and restless, you love all the TV shows I hate but now watch with you, you are super ticklish and don't like anyone to tickle you but Reece, you have beautiful kind eyes, you are a bad driver and I get carsick whenever I ride with you, you are fiercely loyal to your friends, you are an early bird, you don't notice the details, you are very responsible, you love life and have taught me a lot about the frailty of it, you yell when your upset and apologize when you are wrong, you are my everything.
Looking forward to making a million more memories with you in our next home. I love you. We moved into our home as carefree newlyweds and we are leaving as a family.















really stinkin sweet.
ReplyDelete