4.08.2012

Pending...birthday goals

36 days
30 showings

We are officially pending inspection! Closing if all goes smoothly will be May 7th, I return to work May 9th. Inspection is today, fingers crossed...Hoping that it is a good omen that the inspection is happening on my birthday.

Taking after Meghan @ Meme and Lulu I am going to share a couple of my goals for the year.



Find a new place to live that we can spend at least the next ten years in, don't settle

Get into a good exercise routine, make my families health our priority

Take more pictures and finally create all the albums I need too

Date night once a month starting when I go back to work

Continue to love my job, but remember its just advertising

Go away with Craig for a long weekend at least once

Have a couple wine nights with girlfriends

Teach my children kindness and manners

Work on creating the best balance I can

Spend as much time outside as I can

Live in the moment, be present

Learn something new everyday

Tell the people I love that I do

Go skiing this winter

Drink lots of water

2 family vacations

Listen

Pray

2 comments:

  1. Love it Carrie! This is a great idea, I should do the same. The ideas are all in my head but would be good to write them down.
    Happy late Birthday. Hope you are well and hope to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I just printed mine off to put on my mirror. Happy 33!!!!

    ReplyDelete