It is hard to believe that you are already four months old. I keep waiting for you to go through a fussy stage but it hasn't reared its head yet (besides the car). You have been quite the trooper over the last month, with the house showings and my broken foot you have really been learning the art of going with the flow. You are still an incredible sleeper, however just this last week you have started getting up once a night again. I blame this new night owl on four month sleep regression, fingers crossed it will work itself out.
You are talking up a storm, you squeal with delight at the sight of yourself in your swings mirror (such a girl). You are always smiling ear to ear (except in the car again) and laugh when I blow air on your face, raspberries or laugh. You are totally into your hands, your Momma is a hand talker I worry that you may be also. You are also rolling from your tummy to your back.
I want to stop time but I also know it just keeps getting better and better...



Her outfits are too darn cute! What a little doll you have there, Carrie.
ReplyDelete