3.15.2012

Nest Naps

Reece has been going through what I hope is a stage where he is protesting his nap.

I can seriously read him five Curious George's and he is still bright eyed asking for more stories Mommy.

Today he counted to thirteen and told me out of the blue that he is a genius.

I called him Hon and he told me he is not Hon that's Daddy.

He loves to build forts and his very own nests.

He loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches and picnics on the kitchen floor. The last two nights the whole family has had dinner on a blanket in the kitchen, he has been in heaven.

We are going to a St. Patricks Day parade on Saturday and he has been marching around the house practicing.

Back to the nap situation, twice this week my little buddy has fallen asleep in or next to one of his nests. He just doesn't want to miss any fun.

My heart is so full of love for my little guy I can hardly stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment