This sweet little face is so mellow, she is honestly such a happy little soul. When she gets up in the morning I am astonished that she is all smiles even when she is starving. She will sit in her swing alone and just smile. We are not used to having such a mellow little babe, Reece has always been more passionate.
Her thing is the car, she HATES it. Screams, shrills the entire time...I have done so many bing searches trying to find a solution and am still at a loss. HELP!


Carrie how am I now just finding your blog?!?! Celine is gooooorgeous! A huge congrats! Love your new hair cut, your posts, you're little family, etc. so happy I found you're little space! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you, speaking of gorgeous your little C's are pretty darling themselves. Sometimes when I am reading your blog I feel like Reece and Celine are doing the exact same things, these toddler boys and their little sisters, to funny.
DeleteDoes she have a little mirror to look in? If so, maybe try taking it down, if not try adding one. I wonder if it's because she has to face backwards- or maybe she gets car sick? Is there any music she especially likes? When Landin gets fussy I would have to sing for her. I couldn't sing with the radio, just all alone. Over and over. Jingle bells did the trick for a long time ;). Now she loves Adele. Hum, just brainstorming for you! I'll keep thinking.
ReplyDeleteOh sorry. Just had a flashback. I used to put pandora on my phone and tuck it in the headrest of her carseat so it was right by her ear. It totally worked for the irst few months. You could try different stations like lullaby or whatever.
ReplyDeleteGood idea with the mirror, I am going to pick one up today.
DeleteWe have tried every type of music; pop, rock, lullabies, classical, smooth jazz, the fuzz between radio stations....but never tried putting m phone next to her ear, we will do that on our way to pick up the mirror.
Yesterday Reece said Momma I am tired of singing to sis, I guess we are both getting desperate! It is literally one of the only time she cries and it is the shrieking type, door to door.