3.12.2012

Mini Style

I love dressing our kids, love finding unique and fun ways for both Reece and Celine.
Most of their clothes from from Gap Kids, Zara, Target and American Apparel. Obsessed with Zara...
I never really buy any of it for full price, I always buy it when it is on sale. I hate paying full price for their stuff.

I have a few blogs that I look at and "borrow" a lot of children's fashion ideas from.

I love her posts on mini celebrity ideas and street style. Brandy has incredible style and Kingston and Harlow would stop me in my tracks on the street.

Oscar and Pepper are you kidding me, adorable. I love how she dresses her kids, it is so cute. My friend Lauren turned me on to her blog a couple years ago and I have been following her ever since.

I love watching them on their adventures in the city. Elle, Owen and Oscar are all beautiful. Elle looks like a little Reese Witherspoon.  

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment