3.19.2012

Chopped

I canceled my appointment last Thursday, I chickened out. By Friday afternoon I regretted it and made another appointment for Sunday morning.

It feels so good, so much weight off of my neck.

When I walked in the door Sunday Reece said "Momma you cut your hair it looks beautiful". Then this morning when I went into his room he told me he loved it.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I wish I could cut my hair short!! I love the last picture - sweet little smile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why can't you? Have you ever had shorter hair, I can only picture you with longer hair? I think to your shoulders would look great!

      Delete
  2. Looks great Carrie! There is something about shorter hair, makes it so much easier. I just cut mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! You have great hair, it always looks so healthy.

      Delete
  3. LOVE it, how cute are you in your sweater and necklace!! Fancy mom, lucky babes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you know, Reece gets embarrassed if I don't dress up for gymnastics and the grocery store.

      Delete
  4. I totally love it and have secretly been waiting to see if you would post a pic!

    ReplyDelete