You have officially slept through the night for half of your life. Since you were 1.5 months old you have only woken up once from the time we put you to sleep till the sun comes up, thank you. I know this could change at anytime I am saying thank you for the sleeper you have been so far.
You got your first cold, much to soon. I hated seeing you sick, you are actually still recovering but you wouldn't know it by the way you have been happy and smiling. You are a good little sick patient, through your cold you only woke up the one time when we forgot to turn on the humidifier and your nose dried out at night.
You are holding your head up like a champ and are starting to like tummy time a little more.
You like to hold my hand and are starting to want to make constant eye contact when you eat, you stop eating only to smile at me when you catch my eye.
You spent your first night in a hotel at Suncadia, for as much as you hate being cold you were a great little snowbunny.
You still HATE the car, honestly it is really the only time that you cry. You scream not cry almost the entire time we drive. Last week driving home from Kirkland in rush hour traffic you cried the whole way. Reece and I have gotten pretty good at just making the best of it. Reece says Mommy sissy is crying we have to sing to her. I hope you grow out of this soon.
You still love your swing, being swaddled and your paci.
You laugh when you hear bells ringing or when I make raspberries at you, they both work every time.


No comments:
Post a Comment