2.08.2012

Happy Two Months


You are still a pretty content little girl, you share lots of smiles with us, have started to coo quite a bit and have laughed a couple times.

Your brother is convinced that you smell like coconuts (I think this is from watching to much Jake and the Pirates) and that you need to be pat on your belly belly as he calls it all day long.

You love your swing and ergo still as well as your pacifier.

You HATE the car, which Reece and I have learned to ignore because we love to go on outings. 

You are sleeping through the night pretty consistently, you close your eyes at 8:00PM and usually wake up at 5:30AM! We are thankful that so far you are a good sleeper, knock on wood. You are particular about your sleep set up but we have it figured out for now. 

You require your Sleepmate 
and the swaddle combination of your Aden + Anais Swaddle
Sweet dreams little sis and happy two month birthday. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh that sleep mate looks fancy...probably better than the noise giraffe I registered for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sleepmate, didn't use one with Reece learned about it from Lauren. So far it's been worth the money but I never used the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete