2.23.2012

40% off

I love Gap for both Celine and Reece, good quality, decent price and practical. I never pay full price, NEVER, no need to there is always a sale. Gap will often do a thing where you get a surprise % off 10,20,30,40,etc. Usually 40% off is the jackpot, well I hit it this week and I am willing to share. Enter GAPSHOP at checkout and you can too (if it won't let you just call in your order). Ends 2/25 and is also good on sale.

How cute is their spring/summer stuff?! Now we just need some warmer weather...

You're welcome!

4 comments:

  1. It's SO fun shopping for a little girl huh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun, love it! She already has a winter coat for next year, I am obsessed.

      Delete
  2. SAWWWEEEEEEEET. I'm going there now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Remember when Stella was alot smaller and you got her that stuff from h & m? Do you remember what you said to me? That you didn't know how to shop for a girl...glad thats changed huh! I'm sure Craigs not though! ;) Love it all, especially the yellow dress and love you all too!

    ReplyDelete