I have a handful of products I use almost everyday. Some are drugstore some are pricey but they are pretty tried and true. I often try other things out but all of these have been a top favorite for at least a couple years.
Pangea Organics Chapstick
This chapstick is a little pricer then your average blistex but is is twice the size and super mousterizing. If you are someone who uses chapstick daily buy one you will love it. It is also made a high quality ingrediants which I appriciate.
Clarisonic Skincare Brush
If you dont have one save your money, ask for it as a gift, buy one. It is an investment in your skin and your future and hands down one of the best beauty investments I have made.
Mabeline Great Lash
I have been using this since I started wearing mascara, I simply love it. The pink and green packaging was originally created in 1971 by then up-and-coming designer Lilly Pulitzer. Great Lash is still the #1 selling mascara in America with over 20 million tubes sold each year. To break that down even further a tube of Great Lash is sold every 1.7 seconds in the U.S.
Vanicream Sunscreen
I have been wearing sunscreen daily for about seven years and only use vanicream on my face. My dermatologists recommended it to me, it is cheep and works great.
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler
This eyelash curler is super compact, I used to travel alot and hated jamming my old curler into my bag. This one keeps your lashes curled all day long, is tiny and has a storage spot for your backup pads. Another good investment at only $16.00
La Mer Moisterizing Cream
I will be the first to tell you I have a love hate relationship with this cream. It is literally the only face cream that doesnt make my skin break out in dry patches. I think they secretly put something in it that makes you skin addicted to it so you can't quit it. I always go back, its been going on for almost a decade.
Kerastase Masquintense
I have been using Kerastase on my hair for about six years, I also use brands I pick up at PCC with minimal ingrediants in them. I switch back and forth every couple washes. I also only wash my hair every three days or so, you have to trian your hair to need less washes but once you do it is well worth it. Kerastase's products are pricey but they last forever and I can honestly tell the difference in my hair when I haven't used them in a while. When I use their products I dont have to get my hair cut as often so I save money there. If I was going to only buy one product from the line it would be the Masquintense, it is super mousterizing and conditions your hair really well. I usually buy their products when Gene Juarez is having their buy three products for the price of two, they do this every couple months.
Deborah Lipmann Nail File
Love this file, it lasts forever and does a great job.
Cetaphil Skin Cleanser
The only skin cleanser any skin type needs, my dermatologist and the kids peditrician have both suggested it to me. Been using it for years, you can pick it up at costco.
So there you have it, no links I am a lazy blogger but you can find them all with a quick bing search if you are intrested. Happy Friday









You need to list what each of those are. What is the laura maucier thing? I love these kind of post. I need all the beauty tips I can get. Who does your hair btw. LOL. MY hair girl moved.
ReplyDeleteFor color I go back and forth between Marta at Salon Tewl in Bellevue and Lahieke at Gene Juarez downtown. Both are good. For cut Lori at Gene Juarez in Bellevue is really the only person I see, she did my hair also for our wedding, she is great. I hate finding new hair people, good luck!
ReplyDelete