12.20.2011

Week Two

Little tidbits I want to remember about week two as a family of four.

  • At Celine's two week appointment she had grown an inch and gained 10 ounces since we came home from the hospital. She is now 20 inches and 7lbs 14.5 ozs.
  • Celine is doing great, she is sleeping four hour stretches at night and seems to have a content temperament.
  • Between the hours of 2pm and 4pm you can find the three of us in bed together for an afternoon nap.
  • Celine went to her first party on Saturday night, she hung out in the ergo while I ran around after Reece and Craig drank beers. We only stayed two hours but it was nice to see some friends.
  • My pain med prescription ran out the same day Craig went back to work, bad timing and painful.
  • My Mom came and took care of us for Craig's first three days back. I was reminded of how good my Mom is at taking care of you when you don't feel well.
  • I am so ready to be able to exercise, I am craving it so bad I can hardly stand it. Flipside my stomach is still recovering from my cesarean, the bandages are still on I need to practice patience because it still hurts to get out of bed.
  • I forgot how much newborns poop, seriously every two hours?

1 comment: