Before I was ever pregnant I had a hundred names I thought would be lovely to name my children. Once it was real it was so much harder, plus I hadn't expected I would need to consider anyone else's opinion? Craig and I were not a couple who had a name locked down early for either of our children, both were named on their birthday. Each we thought we agreed a couple days prior (3 at most) but didn't actually finalize until after they were born.
Reece Joseph Miller
We always knew he would be a Joseph Miller after Craigs father but couldn't decide what his first name would be.
Craig wanted Austin
I wanted Greyson or Cohen
We both liked Reece and finally agreed to pick the name we both liked.
Reece means Enthusiasm
Celine Claire Miller
We had no clue where to start. We thought she was going to be a boy and had agreed on Hayes James Miller. If we have another son as of now this would be his name.
Craig wanted Madeline, Sydney or Leighton
I wanted Meadow, Marina, Isla, Simone or Juliette
We both liked Mila, Celine or Claire
Reece liked Pickle
So we put all of the above names in a bowl and let Reece draw.
First pick Celine and second Claire
We figured since they were both on our joint list it was meant to be.
Celine means heaven and Claire means bright.

No comments:
Post a Comment