12.03.2011

Beauty Bag - Hospital Edition


Although I have yet to pack my hospital bag I have been planning my beauty bag for sometime now and finally put it altogether this morning. I remember when I was pregnant with Reece someone gave me the good advice to make sure I had my bathroom supplies (not the ones supplied by the hospital) because your first shower after birth is incredible only made better with your own little luxuries. I listened however didn't really understand, however this time I have better prepared.

Now I can only speak from experience but after two days of labor, surgery and not showering looking down two more days at the hospital those 10 minutes in the hot water were pure heaven. Craig also looked after Reece while I dried my hair, put on moisturizer and applied a little make up. I remember feeling like a new women.

My strategy This time was to gather as many sample size products of my regular beauty regimen prior. As I collected them I would throw them in a bag under the sink, before I realized it I had everything I needed.

Here is what made the list this time.

  • Chapstick
  • Face Wash/body wash/face cream/eye cream/body moisturizer
  • Clean towelettes
  • Eye drops (weird for most, obsession of mine)
  • Cuticle Oil and hand lotion
  • Q- Tips
  • Deodorant
  • Shampoo/Conditioner/Hairspray
  • Pony tail holders/Two headbands/Clip
  • Toothbrush/toothpaste/Floss
  • Hair Brush/hair dryer/flat iron
  • Concealer/blush/lip gloss/eye lash curler/mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment