Little tidbits I want to remember about week three as a family of four.
- Auntie Andrea and family came to town Celine's first day in week three. They all cuddled on her and she loved watching her cousins play with her big brother.
- Celine also got to meet Katie one of my oldest friends and mother of three, three and under. She was right at home with Reece and didn't bat an eye at his toddler antics.
- I finally broke out of the house and drove a couple days before I was supposed to but just to the store. I spent my first half hour alone in over a month grocery shopping for Christmas Eve. Got myself a coffee, headed to Met Market and spent my sweet time going up and down every aisle.
- We had three days of Christmas celebrating, both kids were troopers through the nonexistent naps, late bedtimes and constant "up" time.
- We spent Christmas Eve at home hosting most of my side of the family, my Mom and Brother and Sister with their families. We had seven cousins under eight, five of which were boys under eight. I think most of the night the boys were running around having pillow fights and tackle matches. Little boys are crazy...
- We spent Christmas Day at Craig's families. The kids are the only grandchildren on Craig's side so they both spent the night at the centers of attention and loved every second of it.
- We spent Boxing Day at my Dads, with my Brother and his family. Again this was boy madness, Reece loves to play with his cousins.
- We had a great holiday and Celine did amazing through all the noise. She was the little angle on our tree this year, best gift ever.
- Celine slept for a couple five hour stretches at night!

No comments:
Post a Comment