1.06.2012

Happy One Month

Happy One Month to our sweet little girl Celine Claire.




The last month has flown by but yet you feel like you have always been a part of our lives. So far you have made this transition to four as easy as can be. You are very predictable and seldom cry unless you are hungry, need a diaper change or need help relaxing for sleep.

You are eating perfectly and this time around I am doing much less clock watching. With your brother I would plan our outings around when he needed to eat next, with you I will just feed you a little early which is making life much easier.

You can lift your head while lying on your tummy, however I haven't quite gotten you to love tummy time yet. Your brother loves to do tummy time with you, encouraging you while you are doing it with a couple swift pats to the back while you are laying there. You can hold your head at a 45 degree angle and your neck is getting stronger everyday. You are starting to follow stuff with your eyes as well, sometimes when following things they go completely crossed. I had to Bing it to make sure it was normal and not something to be worried about.

Recently you added little coos to your regular grunting sounds. You rarely cry instead usually give us a couple diva grunts to tell us you are not happy. When you do cry though boy do you have a voice, the pitch of your cry makes me very thankful we rarely hear it.

You love - warmth, white noise, swaddles, to be held, your pacifier, your swing, background noise, sleeping in between your mom and dad and your big brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment