5.09.2012

Where did the baby go?


7 Months



 One Year


A  Year and a Half


I am now back at work, I was looking through my pictures I have saved on my work laptop and found these. I honestly feel like where has my baby gone with Reece, I can still feel him in my arms and smell his sweet newborn smell when I close my eyes. I love this age he is at now but honestly can't believe how fast time has gone by.

Reece will be three at the end of August, I feel like he was just born. His new thing is praying at night, his sweet little voice saying prayers for our family and friends is honestly one of my parenting highlights. Last night he wanted to say his prayers four times before he finally asked if we could cuddle. He will say Mommy will you cuddle me, sometimes I have a hard time going to sleep. I talk to him about what he is thinking about and his answer goes something like this.

Bunkbeds (our rental has them and he is sleeping in them)
Baby Sis
Ice Cream
Daddy
Dragons
Bubbles
The Park
A,B,C's
Colors and Shapes
Poo Poo
Treats
The New House
A Big Boy Bike
God
Nigh Nigh Time
My Buzz
Christmas
The Easter Bunny
Mommy
Our Family

This little boy is just taking it all in, so much change for him over the last year. New Sister, New Nanny, New House, my broken foot, Mommy back to work. I am so proud of his resiliance, it is something I want to make sure and instill in my children. I am so lucky to be his Mother.



1 comment:

  1. made me teary, such a sweet boy, momma's boy. 3 is around the corner, how did that happen?

    ReplyDelete