5.31.2012

22 Days

It has been 22 days since I have posted on this little blog of mine. Those last 22 days have been packed full of living and updating this blog has taken a backseat.

Here are some highlights:
  • We celebrated a beautiful boy we love Miller's first birthday.
  • We lived in a furnished rental house that included a backyard park, Reece loved this! I however was not so in love with the rental lets just say it was a little dirtier then  I like to keep my home...
  • We celebrated Mothers Day entertaining both sides of our entire family with sprinklers and BBQ.
  • We signed the purchase papers to our new home and got to celebrate with drinks with just Craig and I! This was the first time since the night before Celine was born that we have gotten away by ourselves. It was only for an hour but it was amazing, we both wanted to stay at the Bellevue Daniels all night.
  • I got to take off my stupid boot and put on flats!
  • We moved out of the rental house and moved into our new home!
  • We have now been in our new house for almost two weeks and we are LOVING it! We are by no means settled but we are getting there.

These last couple months have been super trying but we are now on the other side and I am really proud of us for making all of it happen. Moving with two kids two and under, a broken foot while going back to work from maternity leave and hiring a new nanny was challenging...Thinking back to the days where I would have to pack both kids up in the rain/snow and leave the house several times a day for a showing with 15 minutes notice to clean/feed/diaper change and I don't know how we did it but we did and all of the hard work was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment